Thursday, November 8, 2012

Life Is Happening

And unfortunately I didn't blog any lot of it. Whoops.
So here are two of the major highlights:

1. On July 7th 2012 we got married!!! I will never be a girlfriend ever again, because now I am a WIFE. Cray cray. The wedding was amazing. It surprisingly went off with out any real disasters. At least none that I remember. It was HOT. But beautiful. So beautiful. It makes me smiley every time I think about it. I am still wedding-crazy so expect random wedding posts to pop up every now and then.





2. We bought a house!!! Well, kind of. We are at the beginning of what could be a long house buying process. The point is we put in an offer, it was accepted, and no one else can have the house. I can't put up any pictures of what the house looks like because I don't have any of my own yet and all of the pics on the internet can easily be traced back to the address and selling price of the house. Not something that I am super eager to have out there for all the strangers to see. Haha, it sounds like I think there are a bunch of serial killers out there reading my blog. I don't think that. But maybe there is one, and that's all it takes. So until I have some images of my own, I'll just use this image from weheartit to let you get a feel of what the house looks like:






As you can see, it's just your typical midwestern colonial. ;)

1 comment:

  1. Firstly, I am very glad you're blogging again.

    Secondly, I honestly forgot how hot your ceremony was until I read this earlier. And I'm pretty sure I almost suffered heat stroke just from remembering it.

    Thirdly, I can't wait for the house warming party. I hope it will be pool weather :p

    ReplyDelete