Tuesday, December 21, 2010

I'm sorry Blog.

I've been neglecting you. I've been neglecting...everything. You see it is The Holidays. And during The Holidays life as I know it gets put on pause, and the world is different. So, I'm sorry. But as a Christmas present to you (you don't care, but play along) when The Holidays are over and my life returns to relative normalcy I will have lots of pictures of projects. I hope to have new updates on the Touchdown, some photography fun and all kinds of adventures with my new sewing machine (!). Again Blog, I'm sorry. I'll be back I promise.

P.S. Firefighter and I went to Bronners a few weeks ago and decided to start a tradition of getting an ornament with our names every year. Here's the beginning, it makes me happy.

DSC_0201


P.P.S. Happy Solstice Blog, days are officially getting longer now!

No comments:

Post a Comment