Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Want It Wednesday

It's been a little while since I've done a Want It Wednesday. Firefighter and I moved in to a new apartment last month and we just got internet and cable. No internet really hurts my internet window shopping addiction, so I'm baby-stepping back into it with a little Amazon browsing.

So here are five (really) random books that I (really) want. If you're interested in learning more, the links underneath the pics will take you to the Amazon page for each book.

completedogbook
The Complete Dog Book: 20th Edition

nycballetworkout
NYC Ballet Workout: Fifty Stretches And Exercises Anyone Can Do For A Strong, Graceful, And Sculpted Body

encycofnatmed
Encyclopedia of Natural Medicine, Revised Second Edition

d30004dummies
Nikon D3000 For Dummies

weddedperfection
Wedded Perfection: Two Centuries of Wedding Gowns

No comments:

Post a Comment