Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Want It Wednesday

I'm a knitting fiend lately. Fall always does this to me. Also there is a project that I'm working on for a certain amazing baby in my life. The hope was to have it done before she was born...she's over three months old now...whoops. Hopefully it will be finished this weekend.

So, since it's fall, and I will be starting a new project soon, I return to trolling the internet for amazing knitting things. There is one thing that I have wanted for a few years and still don't have. A set of Options Interchangeable Harmony Wood Circular Needles from Knit Picks.

Knit Picks Harmony

Options Interchangeable Harmony Wood Circular Knitting Needle Set

The link takes you to the page of the online catalog, so you can buy them for me. Thanks! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment