Sunday, July 31, 2011

Best Vacation Ever: Day One, Part Two

Or, "Seriously, why is he acting so weird??"

So after our yummy lunch we decided to head to Millennium Park. One of my trip goals was to go check out Cloud Gate, AKA The Bean. First we stopped at Crown Fountain so that I could take a photo of Firefighter looking awkward.

Akward fountain

See that wool coat he has on? It was BLAZING hot in the sun. I suggested he leave it at the hotel, he said he wanted it. I chalked it up to him being a weirdo.

After that it was off to The Bean!

Bean!

More awkwardness:

Bean!

I played (also, my left ring finger just a few hours before it would never be naked again):

Bean!

He creeped:

Creeper

After The Bean we wandered around for a little until we were hungry again and decided it was time to find another amazing place to eat. Italian was the final verdict. We stumbled upon The Italian Village. Dudes. It. Was. Amazing. After this trip I am entirely convinced that all the food in Chicago is wonderful. After an amazing and romantic dinner with some delicious wine I was knocked out. We had a couple hours before we wanted to be at Willis Tower so we went back to the room where I took a little nappy nap, and Firefighter had a little anxiety attack.

Up next: The Main Event!

No comments:

Post a Comment